View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 11:00 AM   #359 (permalink)
pgfpro
In Lean Burn Mode

MisFit Talon - '91 Eagle Talon TSi
Team Turbocharged!
90 day: 39.03 mpg (US)

Warlock - '71 Chevy Camaro

Fe Eclipse - '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
Update:

Well I think its now safe to say my new internal waste solvent fuel system works.

I'm now running the waste solvent through both after market fuel pumps, and fuel injectors. So waste solvent is enable all the time and not at just light load. I'm keeping a close eye on my knock sensor that warns me if any knock is seen by flashing the check engine light several times.

My ultimate goal was to run the waste solvent in my stock fuel tank so i could get rid of the fuel cell. I just don't like the fact of having fuel inside of my car. Plus I get back some storage for work items with the cell gone.
I'm going to change the fuel filter in about a month just for per causing because this solvent probably will knock some crap loose and end up in the fuel filter.

I did have one issue when pouring waste solvent in my stock fuel tank some of the solvent splashed on the quarter spoiler and stained it. I used a non catalyst paint on the semi black spoiler so its not solvent resistant. So i need to be more careful when adding waste solvent.