View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 04:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Today I just picked up the LG Optimus Exceed 2 from Bestbuy for $15. Sometimes it goes on sale for $10. Regular price is $20. It should make for an excellent Torque display that I can leave in the car. The display is 4.5", which is bigger than the iPhone 5.
Why couldn't you have told us when it was ten dollars?! That would have been one third less!

I honestly think that I will purchase that. I am supposed to finally have a career, but I only have eight clients, and I am going to see if I can try to obtain the paperwork directly, because I request it as soon as I can from my boss, and it often comes too late for me to make my appointment for the week, but three more clients, and I will make as much as I did at the bakery, working many more hours--if none of my clients cancel.

I do in-home speech therapy.

I have been out of school (for now) for seventeen months and I have pretty much continued to be in starving student mode the entire time.

However, fifteen dollars... I used to run a dash cam with MPG information, and it was handy for CEL codes, etc. I was using my dad's old phone, but someone stole it. The thing is, my ringer stopped working, and my contract is not up until April. I can purchase a phone like mine for a hundred dollars new off of Amazon, but that is more than I am comfortable spending at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilBlanchard View Post
That is a pretty large unit - that would stick down into my toe space, I think.

My port is all of the way on the side, so I bump it on rare occasions, but I do not mind.

I actually ran the car so that you could see the LEDs, but they hardly show up, and that took a very boring time, with my slow phone.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20151027_004851--resized.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	18972