View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
PeterS
Master EcoModder

Yella Peril - '80 Mercedes 240D sedan
From his webpage.....

03.Oktober2011 EVOMOTO ... in early hibernation

After I have a whole year invested my full work force in the EVOMOTO project, I actually arrived at the destination: the 1-liter motorcycle is a reality and has already traveled easily over 17000km. And it pleases me repeatedly auf's New. After long consideration I am, however, come to the conclusion that the icing on the cake, the (small) series production, as a private citizen can not be economically implemented under the current framework for me. Try to get support from motorcycle manufacturers, or even the state of Baden-Württemberg have been so far unfortunately not successful. For this reason I have for now put the project already for the beginning of August on ice and work again "normal" as an engineer in my prior art.

True to the motto "Good things take time" and "Constant dripping wears away the stone" collects the EVOMOTO 125cc continue diligently test kilometers, it serves me as a vehicle for my trips to work. The progress of this long-term tests can still be viewed on the Spritmonitor site. There I will also enter any modifications and improvements in the comment column. The EVOMOTO site will remain online. This update will be but probably not been updated for a long time. Similarly, no further Newsletters are sent for lack of news for the time being.