View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
ninetynineSC2
EcoModding Lurker

The S - '99 Saturn SC2
Team Saturn
It's 2WD, really the only reason I wanted it is sentimental value, we had made a couple roadtrips in it and he had it as long as I can remember. I remember when I was little I'd get to sit in the middle and he'd let me shift for him. Mechanically, it seems to be in excellent shape other than it needs rear brake lines. We jump started it and I drove it around his acreage a bit. It ran perfectly, clutch felt excellent. I don't remember what exact numbers grandpa said it got for mileage, but I remember it did really well on the highway but that may have been more how it was driven then anything else.

I'm not too worried about economy since my DD will still be my Saturn, this would be driven occasionally on weekends and on the off chance I need a truck for something.

I've done a little checking around and it looks like it still has some aftermarket.

I'd been considering making it into a kind of memorial show truck themed with the different things he liked.

Thanks for the links Hersbird, I skimmed through them but I'll read them in depth tonight.

Last edited by ninetynineSC2; 11-25-2015 at 10:33 AM..