View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 05:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
cowmeat
Master EcoModder

Princess Carriage - '20 Ford Explorer Limited

Silver - '22 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT w/tow pkg
Maverick Hybrids
90 day: 41.3 mpg (US)
Glad I could entertain you guys with my latest Insight Ron Burgundy, it's been an awesome ride so far and I enjoy the car every day I drive it!

This year I have a lot of plans for the car:

Actually hooking up the kill switch, which has been inactive since I installed the three-button shift knob months and months ago. Should get me a small boost in mpg

Sending Daox one of my pod mirrors so he can fabricate an even more custom housing for them with his 3D printer, which is another thing I've just been too busy to get to

Adding air valve extenders to the rims so I can easily add air to the tires from the back side of the rims without pulling the moon discs off.

Ordering heavier-duty door poppers for the shaved doors. The passenger side only works when it wants to, so it's time for an upgrade all around

Fixing the low beams, which went out months ago. I aimed the high beams down temporarily, but it's been a while now so I need to get on a fix for this

Adding a full belly pan like I had on Turtle. The guy still sells the pallet liners for 2 bucks each, so I need to invest the 6 bucks and get it done!

Figuring out why I have no back-lighting on the dash, which has driven me nuts since I bought the car. This may be an easy fix, but I'm not very electrically inclined

Installing a rear view monitor like I had on Turtle, I miss it in this car!

And last but not least, figuring out what to do with that horrible looking solar panel on the hood. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Bear in mind, there's a three inch hole beneath it . . . . .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cowmeat For This Useful Post:
Daox (01-06-2016), mcrews (01-06-2016), RedDevil (01-06-2016)