View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 09:51 AM   #228 (permalink)
werefree
EcoModding Lurker

ah yeah...24v...

So I tried my lipo yesterday (4s,5P) and all I heard was clicking. but one of the clicks reminded me that my old bike was 24V, errr, 2 packs in parallel. I think this time I will just grow the 5p to 10p. Last time with 2 packs it got annoying to have to remove one from the charger to charge the next. The old charger that came with the bike didn't have the voltage required and was not a good source for my turnigy charger. So I've been using a computer PSU since. I got my balancing diodes yesterday...useful. Now I just have to wait for a very long time to get the CHINA ucaps.

U know china is not a bad bunch of people. The gov of china is what is wrong. Otherwise, they would have taken over the planet already. Wife's philipino, close enough. But Ok, there can be something wrong with the caps. My bro-inlaw's water heater in the philipines consists of a 220V cable attached to a resistance coil. You drop this in to a bucket of water... no groud and humidity 100%. And he is not the only one doing this, I saw this "model" in a hardware store, it is something they sell. so either the caps I get work, or I might find that they are empty shells with liquid or solids inside that don't do much. But I did find someone not in china using the same exact set up.
in youtube "watch?v=7NJXGsGIr4I", So I will cross my fingers on this to work. Its very scientific.