View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Piwoslaw
aero guerrilla

Svietlana II - '13 Peugeot 308SW e-HDI 6sp
90 day: 58.1 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigrav01 View Post
I have a 2007 Cobalt LS that has absolutely no options or upgrades that I know of. Manual windows, manual side mirrors, manual locks, no cruise control, no traction control, no ABS, no tire pressure monitoring... To be honest, im surprised it has power steering.
No ABS in a 2007 car? I thought that ABS has been standard since something like 2000, at least. I'd trade power steering for ABS, otherwise you have a great starter for ecomodding - most of us here would have similar questions to yours, only the other way around - how to get rid of options?

As mentioned earlier, many options you may already have, but have not been activated. I have come across many of these - electrical cabin heat, heated seats, traction control, fog lights, enabling reading mp3's, etc. In each case the hardware was installed in the factory, but not activated.

What matters is where you're going, not how fast.

"... we humans tend to screw up everything that's good enough as it is...or everything that we're attracted to, we love to go and defile it." - Chris Cornell

[Old] Piwoslaw's Peugeot 307sw modding thread