View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
veemanmot16
EcoModding Lurker

I think I'm becoming a bit more of a family man in my old age and starting to leave my youthful obsession with power and petrol behind me.

Nah, am I hell! I made a deal with the wife that if I ditch my Jag for a hybrid, I want a motorcycle that I can ride when we're back in India with the family during the UK summer months. She agreed so I'm currently looking for a Harley Knucklehead with my two brothers. Got a bid on one with an online seller so fingers crossed it doesn't exceed our budget or we will have to look elsewhere. Love the older Harley's, very popular back in India. We'll work on some modding whilst we're all there together.

The Harley will mainly be a project we can work on together as a family and ride here and there. Definitely being converted to eco as far as my everyday ride goes. Wish there were maybe a few less safety notifications as the constant beeping and bleeping from all the different safety features counteract the quietness of the engine. Minor gripe though and at least its keeping my family safe and me aware. I'll be looking at fully electric in a few years if the technology can evolve enough.