View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 05:10 PM   #141 (permalink)
GreenHornet
Master EcoModder

Hey Gang I have been playing around these past few days a little with the look of the Centurion and what I am aiming for Aero modification wise. You will notice that on the side view I have deleted the door handles, Rear windows, and gave the car a rear wheel skirt. The door handles will be shaved. The rear windows are going to be replaced with integrated window louver for increased interior air flow and circulation. The rear wheel skirts will be my first major attempt to improve aero toward the rear of the vehicle. The windows and door I have not completely figured out yet so more to come there. I really want a roll down window option! Another thing I might do is extend the rear of the vehicle a little for better aero but a little undecided just yet on how much. If I do it will not be a huge boat tail. Side mirrors will be integrated think the VW XL1 but also with a small wide angle mirror integrated into the pod.

The Front profile you will notice I eliminated the flip up headlights and decreased the size of the front grill opening by a fair amount. What I plan to do with the front is to rework the front bumper with integrated headlights and possibly further reduce the grille opening. This will change the side view and overall length of the car a little most likely. The goal when I am finished is to have a one piece hood that flips up just like the Triumph Spitfire

Also the overall stance of the car will be reduced by a few inches most likely. I plan to get adjustable shocks that will allow the vehicle to be lowered from 1-3 inches.

I have not touched the rear view of the vehicle yet! Lots to touch up on this and I will update this post with updates as I progress.

I have added some detail to the front as well as some pics of where I am going with it so you all can have an idea of the finished look I am shooting for with the front profile. Also added My Centurion Logo for the heck of it Also further decreased the front grille air inlet. There is a ton of work to do with the rendering but I will slowly improve upon it like everything else

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Original Centurion Drawing.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	19799   Click image for larger version

Name:	GH Centurion Aero #1a.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	19800   Click image for larger version

Name:	GH Centurion Aero #1c.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	19807   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chevy Camaro Drawings #1.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	19808   Click image for larger version

Name:	Predator Grille.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	19809  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Centurion Helmet Logo #6.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	19810  

Last edited by GreenHornet; 03-23-2016 at 06:12 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenHornet For This Useful Post:
Joggernot (03-23-2016)