Thread: Tesla Model 3
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 08:20 PM   #54 (permalink)
Thalass
Modding for Eris

SilverCivic - '08 Honda Civic
90 day: 28.69 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight for life View Post
So what does everyone think of the newest Tesla Model 3?
- What do you think about the front end including the lack of a grill?
- What do you think of the full Panoramic roof ?
- What do you think of the Specs?
- What do you think of the steel and aluminum mix now?
...Personally I am not a huge fan of the front end, but I may change my mind about that. I think they could do a better job at making that lack of grill look a little less blah feeling.
Over all I am a big fan!!!
I love it. So much that I bought one. Or, at least, reserved one. Now the Long Wait.

I like the front end as it is, but I suspect they'll put something like the X and new S black strip at the top. I think that's where the autopilot sensors go, so it's probably necessary.

I like the roof, and understand the reasons for it (and why the car can't be a hatchback like that). I may opt for the metal roof if it's cheaper, though I don't think it will do much. The strip between the back of the windscreen and the front of the back window isn't that wide.

For me the specs are really good. The range is more than enough for me. Enough range to get to the nearest supercharger, and from there to the rest of North America. The performance is good, and I'm pretty sure the AWD version will be a bit quicker so yay.

I don't have much opinion on the metal mix, really.

Overall I'm going to struggle to survive the next couple of years, as I grow to loathe my civic and it's archaic need for petrol hahaha

The Following User Says Thank You to Thalass For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (04-15-2016)