View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 05:03 PM   #166 (permalink)
iveyjh
EcoModding Apprentice

none - '98 Honda Civic HX

none - '00 Chevy (Geo) Metro base

none - '00 Saturn SL1 base
3 wheel design

3-wheeled design is "good".

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHornet View Post
I have been playing with the looks of the Centurion a bit. In this new rendition I have lengthened the rear of the Centurion 18" to accommodate a single rear swingarm. I have also trimmed the front bumper in the view which gives me an estimated total length for the Aero modded Centurion at around 168". I also reworked the door to include the window lines and have included a space off the window for side vents which will help aid airflow in the cabin. I still need to draw in the air vents but I think you can see where I am going with this. I left the original track length dimension for reference so that you can see the difference with this 3 wheeled version.

Overall I think lengthening the back actually helps balance out the Centurion and will help its overall Aero profile. The front corner of the window that is blacked out is a small wide angle mirror and wide view camera pod. these will be fiberglass into the door on both sides of the car. Access to the pod will be from the interior corner of the car like on most cars. The cameras will be hooked up to an interior video screen. There will also be a rearview camera installed and hooked up to this system.

I am pretty happy with the sideview and feel that it not only balances the Centurions long front end out but also helps modernize the look of the car a bit. I still have more to do but I think finally I have something to work with that is practical and looks good as well.

More to come,

GH
The Following User Says Thank You to iveyjh For This Useful Post:
GreenHornet (04-25-2016)