View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,597 Times in 7,080 Posts
What keeps them up in the air?

A fellow ecomoder-er wanted to engage in a discussion via PM about author Jim 'Tex' Marrs and theories conspiritorial. I figure if I'm going to make a fool of myself, why not do it in a safe place, where I'm insulated from discussions of religion and politics.

So, I think the big question of the day, considering the ramificating fallout, is what keeps UFOs up in the air.

Not whence they came or their fabricators, although those are in-teresting questions—the mere fact of their half-Brownian/half-intentional movement in defiance of the iron-clad Law of Gravity.

-=•=-

I've followed the trail from Ezekiel to Tesla to Adamski or wherever the story goes off the rails. Possibly the late Jim Keith's Saucers of the Illuminati in 1999. Dedicated to Ron and Nancy, I see by my copy.

The Brown-Biefeld effect has gone from the mad scientist's garage to the B-2 and is apparently coming to trucks on the freeway. The Em Drive continues to not fail in testing. Warp Drive is nice, but I'd settle for Impulse Power.

As for authors, please to do your own Googling:
  • Carter, John: Sex and Rockets, the occult world of Jack Parsons
  • Vesco, Renato and David Hatcher Childress: Manmade UFOs 1944-1994
Not safe for this thread, if it's not obvious from the title:
  • Levenda, Peter: Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
...but he's a good public (as in Youtube) speaker on the subject of the Super Secret Space Program. Your thoughts?

Mods, if necessary, move this to the Unicorn Corral.