View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 01:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
hayden55
Master EcoModder

Sport Utility Prius - '10 Toyota Prius II
90 day: 52.98 mpg (US)

300k Sequoia 4WD - '01 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4wd
90 day: 20.19 mpg (US)
True. And yes I've looked into 3m crystalline. For 70% tint all the way around 440 plus tax. Shoooo...
But it is looking like there is a couple curve balls in the mix. For the most part I don't have enough time on my hands to take on a serious engine rebuild, but dropping my engine out and throwing it on craigslist is an option and then getting the reman and bolting it in. I can pretty much take on all the smaller projects but the price of the engine and AC problem kinda makes you wonder if its better to seperate from the cheap car and get something else. Another curve ball is that pack quote was w/o a warranty lol.
I know that if I did sell this car that I COULD more than likely break even pretty easily. I've got all the receipts so i'll have to just go check. But yeah a prius that looks like a nice respectable car and has a hatch versus the current one is pretty appetizing the current one definitely looks twenty years old.