View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 05:28 AM   #29 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

I feel a disclaimer is in order.

Just like Aerohead defends and corrects posts associated with the subject of aerodynamics , I feel inclined to defend and correct posts related to the subject of combustion theory. By simplifying the subject, I may do a disservice and skew or err. However, my position is simple and clear. I do not support the HHO salesmen who make unsubstantiated claims and outright fallacies. At the same time, the simple rebuttal of "science says HHO can't work" is itself false. I have repeatedly outlined theories and text books that support the possibility that HHO could have an effect if certain variables are met. Also, ignoring the effect of the other component of HHO, ozone, is ignoring a large portion of the effect. SWI and NRL has determined exceedingly small amounts of ozone accelerate combustion. This effect should not be ignored in discussions if dialogue is to be complete.

I have tried to reply to some of the most brutal and abusive dialogue ever put out by members of this forum. It is seemingly allowed by the Moderators. ChazInMT is only one of many. His failure of understanding is simply that of education. But, his hubris is one that permeates this forum. If you do not have an understanding of a subject, why do you argue?

Last edited by RustyLugNut; 06-28-2016 at 05:44 AM.. Reason: Addition.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RustyLugNut For This Useful Post:
Logic (09-01-2022), pgfpro (07-01-2016)