View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 06:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
rmay635703
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
I fail to understand why this is even a story, if I were driving my 1980's suburban and crash into a blantly large easy to see object while accellerating, would it garner the same response?

On this note I believe all of the newer than 2006 safety features should be banned and cars should disable all electronic devices while driving.

Anything that allows people to be less mindfull on the road doesn't belong in a car and that includes auto pilot.

In my mind the guy deserved to die, he was doing things that should never be done on the road and was being a danger to everyone out there that day.
survival of the fittest I guess,

luckily his stupidity did not kill anyone else as is more commonly the case when people are being dumbarses staring at screens.

To be honest I don't view what he did much differently than getting hammered and driving, no difference.

Hopefully this incident is instead a wakeup call to attack the true cause of most accidents as opposed to trying to cover for morons.

I suppose I am the only one who believes in personal responsibility and that doesn't include a machine.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rmay635703 For This Useful Post:
Daschicken (04-04-2018), Frank Lee (07-30-2016), redneck (07-05-2016), seifrob (07-05-2016)