View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 04:54 PM   #72 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

The numbers that matter you don't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazInMT View Post
Rusty Lugs.....when are you going to stop spouting crap and talk numbers???? Volumes, flowrates, currents, power, energy needed to electrolyze the water....Show us how the HHO can be generated onboard the vehicle economically enough, and improve the efficiency enough to make any kind of efficiency gains.

Quit talking around this with stupid bits and pieces of data that happen to favor your point of view but completely neglect the big picture.

I'm seriously starting to wonder about what, if anything you really know.

Numbers Rusty.......Not the random unverifiable stuff from your last few posts.

Numbers.

Or are you just completely full of crap and still think you can bamboozle us here?

Numbers.

You have yet to even verify what the 230 cc number you used is based on per unit of time. (God help you if you say that it is per second)(That would be fricken miraculous) And you have yet to say where the 10 amps was read from.
What is the AFR of this 22HP engine? Is it running just normal gasoline? Show us how it using 10 amps at 14 volts will create 230CC per ? of HHO.

You just mentioned a Daihatsu CB90 engine....was the CB90 alternator running to produce the HHO it was consuming? Was it able to drive down the road at 28:1 or did it just sit there idling?
You already called me an idiot for not knowing that gasoline is a hydrocarbon and that it is full of hydrogen. I tell you that thermo-chemically I can add a few fraction of a percent of an ingredient like HHO and form reactive radicals before ignition start which then releases a BUNCH of hydrogen from the fuel to continue the combustion down a path that mirrors the classical combustion of hydrogen at 4% and greater. The amount of HHO varies greatly!

So, you want numbers? You can't do basic chemistry and physics? That was 230 cc per minute. Come Chaz, go to Coulombs. You know what a Coulomb is, right? Multiply that by 60 to get your total charge in a minute from one amp. Each charge will release one proton. Of course multiply it by 10 for the 10 amperes we measured coming out of the alternator/battery. But, since we have 4 cells in series we can multiply that by 4. Now divide by two for the formation of the diatomic molecule. This gives you your means to extrapolate the volume of H2. The other third is the oxygen. The rest is the unavoidable steam since I run engine coolant through the electrolysis tube to reduce my over voltage by a significant amount that way. I really do not end up using 140 watts. Yes, there is a current limiting controller. The electrolyte runs at 80C. The engine ran at an AFR of 28:1 as was the limit of the Innovate wide band O2 sensor. It used unleaded gasoline.

And yes, the CB90 engine produced about 8 hp at 1800 RPM. Cars such as the Urba Centurion only need that much to travel at 45 mph. It ran on it's own alternator power. It was on a roller dyno though the operators admitted it was outside the range they usually can call certain as the lowest calibration they normally do was about 20 hp. There was a load, and it produced it's own alternator power.

And no, I am not at liberties to give you every little detail as I am under an NDA. I have asked to discuss the gasoline portion of our work as we have left that alone and continue work with diesel applications. And, to answer your question - no it is not an HHO generator. I've already said in another thread that HHO generators have marketability issues as well as severe limitations.