View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 05:22 PM   #74 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
Let's put up or shut up?

Anyone who thinks RustyLugNut is absolutely bonkers and cannot produce enough HHO to economically affect an engine using alternator power, sign up down below in the thanks button area.
I've got better things to do, than to inflate your low thanks count. Thanks, but no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
When work slows down this fall, I'll do my best to do a build that will be beyond what most Ecomodders can do , but should be understandable in principle.
I have BUILT an aerocap that shows better than 10% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED aero wheel covers that show a better than 5% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED an electrohydraulic power steering pump that shows better than 5% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED a 6-speed manual transmission into a car that never came with one as a factory option, that shows about a 10% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED a coolant-based air intake heater that shows better than 5% improvement in FE. All of this while holding down an unrelated job, supporting my family, raising 4 kids, and generally living life. I have DOCUMENTED fuel logs that show what I did.

I just knew your so-called "apology" was about worthless. it is you who has to put up or shut up. If you claim to be able to produce any sort of repeatable and measurable improvement in FE with your unicorn fart generator, then DO IT!

Last edited by t vago; 07-14-2016 at 05:28 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
ChazInMT (07-14-2016)