View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 02:19 PM   #107 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Right on cue, the mods coral this topic because the discussion goes south.

Hey mods, when I post some real value in a new thread, are you going to allow the same noise to derail the thread? Because it has happened before.

Why waste my time on this forum when all you do is selective policing.

I used T_Vago as an example a few years back and trash talked one of his lucid and useful threads. I was mild in comparison to what was found here. He went away for a few years because he was hurt!

How do you feel about having a reasonable discussion on HHO? I mean, without ChazInMT pretending he knows more about chemistry than he does and making clutter with his demands. How about T_Vago staying out of a thread he has absolutely NO specialty in? I have a degree in electronics overlaid on my mechanical and industrial engineering degrees but you don't see me posting on Paul's controller thread as all I would add is noise even if I do understand the proceedings and do program controllers for instrumentation and control. I took a few semesters on aerodynamics but that does not mean I can effectively discuss some of the finer points of aerohead's work. I refrain from posting to keep their threads clear.

All I ask is that you all do the same.

And I do have basis for my work. T_Vago. I pointed it out in the discussions in chemical thermodynamics. Just because it is not a field you understand, you call it useless. All I mentioned as support for the chemical interactions is found in text books that you consider useless. Hubris. You wondered about that? If you and Chaz get some chemistry, we can have a discussion. Without it, all we have is this . . . unicorn fodder. Now the unicorn beatings begin . . . as always.

Ecomodders = "Hubris wrapped up in an aerodynamic cocoon of coraplast and pie tins".

Great T-shirt material for the Green Grand Prix, don't you think?