View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 06:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Stuey
EcoModding Lurker

Lenny - '01 Acura EL Touring
90 day: 38.21 mpg (US)
Well personally I'M not making them... I'm up in the engineering office, but yea I watch them get made all day, haha.

I do my very best not to stoop... people call it a civic and I'm like no no.. EL. Luckily I don't know enough people in the states for that to be a huge issue but to the few I do I just say it's like a luxury civic (mm, heated mirrors).

Actually this car lived in the states for a while with my brother when it was new... when he got hit by someone down there you can imagine what the repair costs were like just because every part had to be shipped from up here :-D.

As for the new mod, I filled up this morning after driving 251.6k, and it took 14.662L, or 5.83L/100k, that's definitely a new record for me, I've never broken 6. Hopefully it's not just a pump error (clicking off too early) we'll find out this weekend.

This has probably been asked before but I couldn't find it in a search, is there any way to put in info in the EM Garage in metric units? Converting to miles and gallons is a pain every time.