View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jared
EcoModding Lurker

Weapon 11 - '00 Honda Civic si/ex/lx/dx/hx
90 day: 40.42 mpg (US)

Mommy Mobile - '00 Subaru Outback
90 day: 25.33 mpg (US)

Sloth - '02 Subaru Wrx
90 day: 32.92 mpg (US)

Ruby - '99 Volkswagen Jetta
Hello, brother, me and my metro. Are you guys staying busy? Work has slowed down a little here, but Apple and Facebook are still working hard.

California98Civic- I am not coasting with my engine off, yet. I want to get a good set of driving habits down first then start working on aeromods and driving techniques, if that makes sense. I will start trying it to start getting a feeling of how to use it properly.

I have tried DFCO a few times, but because I have not spent a lot of time learning light patterns and my commute changes some what regularly, it is difficult to utilize some techniques. (Although it is more likely that I am just using that as an excuse, and even using it for short bursts would be more beneficial than the installed brakes.)

I will see what the torque pro has to off for load. Have you played with the percentage of load to see the gains at each percent? And would this be "high load, low rpm"? Because if the torque pro does not have a load % , then I should be able to use the MAP sensor input. (Which I know the torque pro has) Either way I will just need to play around with the app.

Thank you,
Jared