View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 10:44 AM   #2847 (permalink)
Astro
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPaulHolmes View Post
I got a new board made! I just want to mention that I have really appreciated having Astro's controller for testing. I"m going to solder him one of the new boards.
The board looks amazing. Well done.

And the longer you have the controller the better it gets so i will definitely not be rushing you.

Quote:
This one includes voltage monitoring, a 2nd temperature, and also a brake regen "throttle". And it's all 1206 and 1210 suface mount resistors and capacitors. No 0603 this time.
Mmmm.... Regen. Love it. My daily commute is about 30 minutes of traffic lights each way so regen will certainly make a difference.

Quote:
I would take a picture of a couple of the boards that are almost soldered, but my stupid apple phone is a daughter of debauchery, and needs to be flushed down the toilet.
I know the Apple pain. My girls have Ipads and recently i thought. I'll download all the photos off of them as they were getting a little full. Yeah, right. What you want to take your photos out of appleland?!? Not allowed. Ended up having to pay for an app that acted like a web server that served up an archive of all the photos to a browser on a real PC. Talk about convoluted.
The Following User Says Thank You to Astro For This Useful Post:
MPaulHolmes (09-26-2016)