View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 01:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
CappAttack
EcoModding Lurker

Thanks for the a/c tip! I'll probably get around to it in March or April next year. It's not super hot where I am.

Got the oil changed last night. Manual says to use either 5w-40 or 5w-30; sticker from the last change says they used 15w-40. I used 0w-40 any thoughts or ideas on me using 0w-30 next time?

Also done last night: replaced cabin air filter, washed intake air filter (k&n), cleaned MAF sensor, ran half a bottle of seafoam through the motor at a 50/50 mix with diesel, installed LED tail lights, dropped half a can of seafoam in the oil crankcase, replaced the fuel filter.

Also plan on putting a full can of seafoam in the tank at my next fill up. Gonna replace the brake rotors and pads, replace the glow plugs, and change the transmission fluid and filter.

Any idea what I should be using for trans fluid? I'm having a hard time finding answers on Google.

Any other thoughts or comments? Maybe some rear wheel skirts done in sheet metal? Would need to be removable to rotate/replace tires.......,...