View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 10:51 PM   #226 (permalink)
planejob
BeginnerModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPGeo View Post
Hello PLANEJOB... I was just wondering? How did you, or where did you come across a 3.52 crown & shaft??? How much??

I've been trying to find those two items for some time without any success. Not really trying to buy a full trany if I can help it, but it looks like I will have too... I just took mine apart and verified it is in fact a 4.10... and want to change it as part of the rebuild before I put it back together. But if I can't find some I will just have to buy another trany and rebuild it.

Any help will be appreciated. thanks.
Well, here we are on October 11. The high today was only 90 F. So it's now safe to go out into the garage and do work (son!). I got the 3.52 from a guy on here who happened to have on for sale. He read my plight and contacted me. Keep your eyes open.

So, the Diesel Geo Metro runs, and drives, and the tranny has been rebuilt. The challenge now is to get it licensed, and get it operating off of the key rather than having to reach under the hood and fiddle with the wires.

Well, now that we are down to highs of 90s I'll be working on it again. Expect updates and stuff.

And YES. It is for sale. I just want to drive it to you. This isn't some "for sale and trailer it off" operation. You want it, I'll bring it to you, ok!