View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Powellbr
EcoModding Lurker

Yeah, it's a brick, I realize this, however, I'm going to partially gut the interior, removing the carpeting, lighter fiberglass dash, I'm going to replace the factory core support with tubing because I'm going to be converting the front end to a 99-07 fiberglass one piece clip, it's already got fiberglass bedsides because it's a stepside, I may replace the windshield with pre tinted lexan, I'm going to cut out all unnecessary metal in the engine bay both for room and weight savings like the wheel wells, I may cut out the factory bed floor and replace it with aluminum sheeting, I'm getting rid of the factory bench seat in the front and replace it with lighter reclining racing seats, currently I'm considering deleting the heater core and rebuilding the factory a/c system or I'll delete it depending on the price, I'm going to rewire the truck with a system from Infinity wire so that I don't have to run wires from all corners to the truck to the other corners, idk what else I will be able to do though after that, I'll have to see after I get my truck back. Thanks in advance.