View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 06:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by skybolt View Post
Thanks for the info --- I'm going to take a deep look at SWEET64 to see how it works, and I'm looking forward to seeing your new/changed code.

In the meantime I'm able to determine tank size by adding tFuelUsed to tFuelRemaining ... after I better understand SWEET64 that might not be necessary, but I'll look into it anyway.

Keep in mind that when I calculate the 'graph' or 'bar size' all I am doing is passing an integer or float to the raspberry pi via json, all graphical routines are handled in javascript on the pi side.

I will post both repositories to GitHub, today, and will add more meaningful comments.
Ah... it's becoming clearer to me now.

I have started going through the doJsonOutput code. I added a flashTx function that sends flash-based strings to the serial output port. Cleaned up the exception checking for enabling both serial logging and Json output. Added an EEPROM parameter, bingo fuel, with a default value of 2.2 gallons, which will be as editable as the other EEPROM parameters.

Stay tuned...

Edit: I do not do GitHub, mainly because my worksite does not allow GitHub to be accessible any more. F'in dumb, I know.

The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
skybolt (11-04-2016)