View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #113 (permalink)
spdfrk
EcoModding Lurker

silverado30mpg - '90 Chevrolet Silverado 2WD w/ 3.08 gear
90 day: 18.91 mpg (US)

BuzzBuzz - '91 Suzuki Swift GT
90 day: 159.12 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby79 View Post
Took me a bit to figure out which small motor that I was joking about, since I was just talking about a completely different "small" motor in my last post. But I eventually put 2 and 2 together and remembered my original post.

I'd love an ME1003. Good choice. Love the power to weight ratio. Not sure if it would handle what I need, though. Give it a tail shaft to input more power when necessary, and it would be great.

Found your build page. You photo links don't work, except the first handful, but it wasn't hard to figure out the proper links, one at a time...anyway, looks like you've had some fun along the way! Some of your musings parallel my own. Get much use out of it? Daily driver or not?
I pretty much daily it in the summer for pleasure use. The front springs need to be cut as I'm generating some pretty serious lift at freeway speed with the current setup. Need a better heat setup for Canada. Thinking the quartz heater I put in isn't working well but not sure how much I can do about that since I ran it for the first time recently but bought it almost 8 years ago...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spdfrk For This Useful Post:
MetroMPG (11-25-2016), thingstodo (11-27-2016)