View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 03:42 PM   #35 (permalink)
98hxman
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by California98Civic View Post
Oh, yeah. That O2 is a bit lower. I could not see it behind the AC exchanger (I took mine out). Where did you read about that RPM band for lean burn? For example here is a guy who says 1800 to nearly 4000 (!) works: http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post473444

Just wondering... there is a lot of contradictory info out there!
i have a few ways to watch lean burn in my car and im as master ase tech so i have alot of acces to oem info. the vx had a low rpm lean burn mode and the hx has been said to have it also but the the hxhas whats like a variable leanburn that will pick how lean to go baced on feed back from the sensors. i have seen low rpm leaning out in the 16.1 afr but have not seen lean burn ie 19.1 and lower till 2200 and not past 3200 rpm i have 2 defrent ecus for my car both non cali and they act the same. i have a new ngk 5 wire. have set the fuel presser to the oe speck. new bosh ev6 injectors that are the oem 185 cc and a spotless egr system so all the systems are working lol. i also watch true rpm feedback from the ecu so its dead one.
The Following User Says Thank You to 98hxman For This Useful Post:
California98Civic (12-11-2016)