View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
hayden55
Master EcoModder

Sport Utility Prius - '10 Toyota Prius II
90 day: 52.98 mpg (US)

300k Sequoia 4WD - '01 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4wd
90 day: 20.19 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vskid3 View Post
Just a note on the dirty air filter, it probably wasn't hurting mileage (see the bottom of this page Gas Mileage Tips - Keeping Your Vehicle in Shape ). I probably take it too far, though. I haven't changed my Prius' air filter in the nearly 45k miles I've had it...

Did you remove the dealer frame around the rear plate? I remove all the dealer stuff as soon as I get home, they're not paying me for advertising.
I removed the two that came with it but added a stillen one for the rear I got with my mustang's brake kit lol
Yeah I just like to take care of my cars so when I see something that needs to be done for maintenance the OCD kicks in and I just have too. Plus I figure the thought of a million mile prius would be cool. It revs like a diesel and I drive it easy so it has a chance if i take good care of it . A guy in memphis just traded his million mile prius back into Wolfchase toyota. Still runs and they relisted it on cars.com Makes me wonder if he got anything for it??
Next thing I will probably do will be the revenol 0w16or honda ultfull and ATF fluid (since i doubt its been changed @95k miles *worried face*