View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 03:39 PM   #42 (permalink)
gone-ot walking...
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 6,190
Thanks: 179
Thanked 1,522 Times in 1,123 Posts
In electrical circuits, they're called I-squared-R losses; don't remember what the chemistry equivalent "loss" name is.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gone-ot For This Useful Post:
Xist (01-08-2017)