View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
Hi t vago
When I speak in the metric system I am not referring to the imperial gallon, but to liters, which is the international norm "SI".
The MPGuino used to do the conversion before and it was all in liters when switching to the metric system, now it does not, it changes all the others to liters less microseconds/L, I think how it worked before, because it avoids converting liters to US Gallon.
The code still correctly displays fuel consumption in liters, when metric mode is selected.

I took out the storing of microseconds/liter, because this unit is not used on the MPGuino Wiki page.

I did this because it would be confusing for people to list microseconds per US gallon, microsecond per liter, and microsecond per Imperial gallon. I decided that only one unit should ever be used, and since the MPGuino Wiki already uses only microseconds per US gallon, that is what I would also use.

I do not understand why this should even be a problem, since MPGuino can now calculate this figure directly from injector size and the number of injectors.

Last edited by t vago; 01-08-2017 at 03:22 PM..