View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter
 
t vago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 1,766

The Karen-Mobile - '05 Dodge Magnum SXT
Team Dodge
90 day: 26.72 mpg (US)

Fiat Dakota - '00 Dodge Dakota SLT RWD Quad Cab
90 day: 16.67 mpg (US)

The Red Sled - '01 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD
90 day: 16.96 mpg (US)
Thanks: 799
Thanked 681 Times in 437 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
Yes without problems, the information I put in the previous post was made after having had the error, and as you can see was done successfully.
I think there is something in the code that disables anything and does not premise communication between the Arduino IDE and the Arduino Mega.
I am going to do an experiment here, and edit this post with my results.

https://youtu.be/XLfNDOeNIw4

I can find nothing wrong. I used the most recent version of this code as of this post, and I used the 1.8.0 IDE to upload it to my AtMega 2560.

The code, with the reversion to the fast LCD code, was also successfully tested on my TinkerKit! LCD module.

I honestly can't think of any situation where the Arduino IDE could not upload a sketch it successfully compiled, because of something inside the compiled sketch itself.
__________________
The Fiat Dakota


The Karen-mobile


The Red Sled

Last edited by t vago; 01-16-2017 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: removed old code
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
josemapiro (01-14-2017)