View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 06:53 PM   #81 (permalink)
josemapiro
EcoModding Apprentice

Hi t vago

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
You can change the park (vehicle stopped, engine off) timeout in the settings from 2 seconds to however many seconds you want (up to 255 seconds).

The park timeout was meant to be short because the park timeout causes auto-saving to occur, and after the auto-save occurred, the user could then actually switch off the MPGuino (say, with using a switched ignition voltage source rather than a battery voltage source).

I am puzzled, though - apart from showing that the auto-save occurred, the park timeout screen should be exactly the same as the normal screen. The only time the screen changes is when the idle or EOC timeouts occur, or when the inactivity timeout is reached. You say the park timeout screen changes? Can you show me with a YouTube vid?
Already solved, it was like you said, just increase the time in (BtnPress) to have more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
The coastdown test code uses these stored parameters.

Code:
	FrArea*1000 ft^2 or m^2 - vehicle frontal area
	rho*1000 - air density at the time of the coastdown test
	Cd SamplePd (s) - the period between actual coastdown samples
How do I get to the value of the front area of the vehicle, multiply the width by height, or do I have to do otherwise, the front of the vehicle is more or less right but where is the glass has a slope and this leaves me with doubts.
I'm sorry but in this part I'm really in the dark.

Thanks
José Rodrigues