Thread: The better car?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 06:39 PM   #90 (permalink)
willie@eco
EcoModding Lurker

Blue Berry - '90 Geo Metro XFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerostealth View Post
Our 2015 Ford C Max Energi is now up to 67 mpg e with 71% EV driving. As of this morning 314.5 miles on 2.6 gallons, and 67.65 KWH from the wall. This translates to 2.06 gallons e plus the 2.6 gals of gas equals 4.66 gallons equivilant. Of the 223.8 EV we are averaging 108 mpg e and for the 90.7 ICE miles 34.87 mpg. These numbers show the efficiency of electric drive without question.
Nice! My wife like those lol. I kinda see why too. Nice looking cars. Well an update. The festiva sold a couple of weeks ago. Sold it to a guy who had been wanting it for a while and he made me an offer i couldn't refuse. Searched for vx or hx civics, none where to my liking, searched for a prius, looked at 9 of them and gave up because they where falsy advertised. Cars where wrecked b4 and i wasnt gonna fork over 5 grand in a previously wrecked car. So after searvhing and nothing i bought an 04 Civic EX sedan with all the bells and whistles. Drove all week in it and got 26 mpg and its automatic. Not manual. Mixed driving got me 26 mpg and i tbink thats great to be honest. Didnt baby the car, drove it like i stole it and got 26 mpg out of a sedan that is automatic lol. Im happy. But i want MOAR lol so i bought a scangauge 2 and other mods are on the way.