View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 01:36 AM   #63 (permalink)
equation112
EcoModding Lurker

Diva - '07 Scion tc semi-custom
90 day: 27.11 mpg (US)
well.. THAT was a stupid question on his part... since he was obviously at your bumper for some time looking to intentionally freak you out.

next time a cop does that to me I am going to have to ask him 'sir, if I had had to slam on my brakes for some reason, you would have been at fault in the accident... do you realize the position you are putting yourself in? that tactic you used is the kind of thing one would expect to see from a drunk driver, not a law enforcement officer.' let him chew on that...

hell on my way home last night a police officer cut directly across the front of a minivan (from right to left to get into the median emergency lane where another officer had apparently pulled someone else over - he didnt want either me or the van he cut off) just a few car lengths in front of me on I-95 - this was AFTER I had observed this officer with his light bar ON speeding up on me from the rear for at least a mile. all he had to do was fall in behind me and pull off to the side... but no, he HAD to save 2 seconds (if in deed he actually saved any time at all) by speeding up and cutting off the minivan with barely a hair's breadth of clearance, almost causing the van to shove its' nose up his tailpipe. btw, the other cruiser also had its' light bar on, so its' location was clearly visible from over a mile away. the cop had no other traffic to contend with, so he could have easily pulled into the emergency lane at any time. he was looking to be a D**k.

and they say ricers are bad.

Last edited by equation112; 08-16-2008 at 02:00 AM..