View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:51 AM   #100 (permalink)
josemapiro
EcoModding Apprentice

Hi t vago
I have been testing this new version, and it is working well with INT2 and INT3, I have not yet checked to see if I have the same problem but I think I will not have it, and the menus are on the right track, but Accuracy of some corrections.
In "LCD Settings" it is recommended that display only the settings related to the LCD and others. The same goes for "Fuel Settings".
In "Load/Save Curr" and "Load/Save Tank" should be in the single "Load/Save" or separated but one for "Load" and another for "Save".
The same happens with the big numbers that must be all together in a single "Big Numbers".
"FE/Time" and "FE/Speed" should also be in "FE/Graphics"
After everything is ready, it would be nice if it was easier to access the menu, the best would be to press the middle button, because it is not practical, because we have to have a good synchrony with the two buttons. It is only after several attempts that I can access the menu.
Another correction that should be done is in the information at the beginning of the code that is still with INT4 and INT5, so do not to mislead anyone.
Code:
  Arduino Mega 2560
	injector sense open  PE4 (INT4), Digital 2
	injector sense close PE5 (INT5), Digital 3

Thanks
José Rodrigues
The Following User Says Thank You to josemapiro For This Useful Post:
t vago (04-10-2017)