View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 08:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
johnathanf1lm
EcoModding Apprentice

Eco taco - '21 Toyota Tacoma Sr access cab
90 day: 22.72 mpg (US)
Well no one ever masers driving technics but im pretty good in that department when i can. (I live in a valley so everything is hills with next to no straight flat roads. I also have alot of the lovely stop signs at the end of hills everywhere too. I agree with the lowering springs though due to potholes and pay off. But better handling is why its still on the board. It does come with a small belly pan (splash guard). Issue with full belly pan would be the exhaust is the lowest point under. The gl does and has on it a 2 inch air dam. so the added weight of the belly pan may offset the gains bc of the air dam. And lastly my grill is a seperate piece from the bumper and is cheap and black in color. The issue i have is how to modify it. My idea is to buy one and plastic weld panels on it and then drill out holes for air flow. Issue i can see with this is the bumper has like a slant all around it going into the grill to probly push more air in. so if i block the holes wont air be getting trapped at that point.