View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 09:28 PM   #77 (permalink)
guudasitgets
EcoModding Apprentice

Fokus - '12 Ford Focus SE
90 day: 32.45 mpg (US)

Lecksus - '03 Lexus RX300
90 day: 17.61 mpg (US)

Benzzzzz - '11 Mercedes Benz ML-350 4-Matic
90 day: 18.75 mpg (US)
Revisiting a post from 2013 to prove a point, this guy apparently is telling me what "I" should have bought ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamIan View Post
Back in 2008 you had better options to reduce your own personal life time pile of pollution.
And my reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by guudasitgets View Post
Seriously?
So now you know more about what my finances were like back then? Like I almost lost everything and had pretty much $500 dollars to my name and 300 of it I spent buying that car and one week later I started driving it and started my road back to recovery.

Nope couldn't buy a Prius for $300 bucks, But if you want to mail a check and start buying cars for me I'm all ears.
And the moral of the story, from that day back almost 4 years ago to now. And you notice in 4 years he never answered my question, What could I have bought that was a better choice? Nor offered anything but criticism

Moral of the story? People that are like this like to talk a good game trying to tell you what you "SHOULD" do; when in actuality they really are dumb to your situation and don't know anything and won't offer anything but criticism. He must drive to work on compressed air
"The Stone Age did not come to an end because we had a lack of stones, and the oil age will not come to an end because we have a lack of oil" ; His Excellency Sheikh Ahmed Zaki Yamani (Saudi Arabia Oil Minister from 1962 to 1986)

https://ecomodder.com/forum/em-fuel-...ehicleid=10608