View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.18 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
They all did. They count on people only reading the headlines.I'm fortunate in being able to go a little deeper. I actually watch 16 contiguous minutes on CNN (via Youtube), of all places.[/URL]
They only count on them reading headlines before clicking or before spreading gossip? I believe my phone mentioned The President. We finally got the Internet installed two days ago and we did not have much data left.

I really should have read a book.

[QUOTE=freebeard;548136]Are you familiar with Timothy Leary's theory of the four terrestrial circuits and four extraterrestrial circuits in the human brain? At K-2 they only have the third circuit turned on. Your supervisor on the other hand has no excuse, but I'm surrounded by people like that too.

I am not familiar with all of those words, so that is something for me to research. My supervisor mentioned a very specific time that she and her son started avoiding current events.

It was during the election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
I found out that Monsters Vs. Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins From Outer Space was released in 2009. https://www.dogomovies.com/
Did you enjoy that? I loved the original. "Halloween television special" was almost as much of a spoiler as Wikipedia having the entire plot.