View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Virgina
Posts: 19
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
The symbol you indicate is a rectifier: which converts ac to dc. Usually, rectifier bridges are used in circuits having a drop of 1.4. So far in my life, I dealt with all rectifiers rated at 1.4 drops. Hopefully, that one is same. The specific part byx21-40 in google outputs a pdf by Farnell which unfortunately contains no info on the part. You can ask someone who uploaded it on electroschematics for that part?
  Reply With Quote