View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 05:32 PM   #424 (permalink)
Panther140
Panther140

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendler View Post
I'll never be ready to just throw in the towel. Everything we can do and the sooner we do it will help the transition to sustainability. We have been making many mistakes. It's who we are as a modern world hijacks our stone age hunter/ gatherer brains. But there are more and more people becoming aware. So I still see light.
Our actual problem is really a population problem. Any region that cannot feed its local population with locally grown crops and livestock is overpopulated.

We have too many people now, because everybody survives to breeding age and beyond. People that are genetically unfit for survival are artificially assisted, and their bad traits are allowed to multiply. We take extensive measures to ensure that our weaklings survive and reproduce to make more weaklings.

It wont be long before every strong bloodline is strongly tainted by these weak traits that we help to prevail, to the point where nobody is able to survive or reproduce successfully without significant medical intervention.

After that takes place, any interruption in western civilization's way of life will cause mass death. I don't know when this will happen, but I do not believe that this way of life is eternal. It will be disrupted some day by something, and there will be a lot of people who die to infectious disease or other ailments.

How long would you survive if the semi trucks stopped bringing you food from my region? How long would the average person live in your city if it were blockaded?