View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 06:58 PM   #755 (permalink)
gone9
EcoModding Lurker

That was a fun read (Couldn't do every page lol). I tried getting a hitch for my little 1999 grand am it was available but the hitch just wasn't practical weight limit wise so I had to buy a truck.

It is more expensive then renting a Uhaul truck but not much.. They charge by the mile, I have to drive 20+ minutes to the nearest one, then return it, pay for miles, fuel, insurance etc... I don't drive my pickup everyday that's for sure. But for some reason all my friends vehicles brake down and they still haven't gotten AAA lol.

This isn't even all of this but it is a few from 2017 lol. Our house is almost done and a buddy lent us his dump trailer to haul a total of 5.5 yards of rock to our house. Not messing with mulch anymore... it fades, blows away, stray animals and dis respectful animal owners let their animals use it as a litter box etc.

Im sure I'll find some more pictures but Uhaul saved me a lot of money trailer wise. I found some local dealer ships but for a car capable trailer is little over $4k after tax, fees, registration etc.

Anyone use the little harborfreight trailers recently? Thought about getting the largest one since many craiglisters want top dollar for booger welds and just not well built trailers anymore etc.

Last edited by gone9; 04-21-2021 at 05:13 PM..