View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Grant-53
Master EcoModder

I don't buy into the alarmist disinformation on greenhouse gas models. Rather we should better understand the cause and effect mechanisms of solar radiation and land usage. Do we believe National Geographic or the research which shows a 1,500 year cycle? There are feedback loops with plant growth and water vapor. Talk to the people who have built solar greenhouses.
I lived through the Cuban missile crisis, major energy disruptions, hurricanes, floods, double digit inflation, recessions, -25 F blizzards, sending my son to war in Iraq, unemployment, and the Obama administration. My last full time job was in an industrial glass research facility working with scientists from around the world.
There is no end to the ideas people try to 'sell' using fear as a tool of manipulation. The good news is that there are at least twice as many people hard at work finding solutions to our problems. We have seen the fuel mileage and economic life of the average passenger car double while the traffic death toll has dropped by 25%. I have watched the water pollution in Lake Erie and air pollution in Buffalo, NY reversed. Doing nothing means freezing or starving.
Thank those who have taken time to discover the facts, think them through, and publish the results. At Christmas time we are reminded there is a God in heaven who is active in the affairs of men.

Last edited by Grant-53; 12-22-2017 at 12:21 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Grant-53 For This Useful Post:
ME_Andy (12-22-2017)