View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
easythereturbo
EcoModding Lurker

Incentives came through @ 100% of what I was hoping to get going into this decision. That along with gas savings should cover 1/2 or more of the cost. Which is good considering its twice as expensive as a gas Civic, Jetta, Mazda3 etc. Thing is.. HOV lane access, no gas or oil errands to run, and 2x the tq, 3 factors you cannot really put a price on.

Picked up a full size spare and a jack, as the USA Bolt comes with nothing. No space saver, no pump, no jack.. nunca, zippo. That eats a little into the cargo room (which is already lacking). I have use of another larger car for non-commuter duty. I think the majority of households are similar in that they are multi-car households.

The weight is on the high side at 3500 pounds because of the battery, but I kind of view that as a benefit in the case that I get tangled up with a large vehicle. Another thought, if you are in an apartment.. I can see that as a possible deal breaker on one of these unless you have an outlet handy at your parking space.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easythereturbo For This Useful Post:
aerohead (12-05-2018), redpoint5 (01-08-2018)