View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 10:52 PM   #282 (permalink)
Phoenix'97
EcoModding Lurker

White Steed - '97 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Maybe there was more description, but I missed it. I'm starting to wonder what this car looks like. What color is it?

I can understand why you might not want to post a picture because someone could social engineer the license plate or picture background, but DuckDuckGo can find a picture of one like it. Or with just the year and color [and T-top or lack thereof]. One of these ones:

Does it have the screaming chicken?
The car is White and came that way from the factory. When I have the car resto-modded, I am thinking of having her painted Mystic Teal.

No, the car does not have the Screaming Chicken, they didn't come with them on the hoods in the 90's.

She has the T-tops which may not be helpful for aerodynamics but they are great for spring and summer days to give the feeling of a convertible. I have to balance the "fun factor" with the fuel efficiency. Besides, below 55 mph, it shouldn't make a difference, right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	000_08151.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	23414

I am also considering swapping the Trans Am bumper covers out with those from the Firebird/Formula to give me the more streamlined looking Firehawk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	picture_024.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	23415

She will be a totally different bird, but a Phoenix none-the-less when she is done.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix'97 For This Useful Post:
freebeard (01-28-2018)