View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 01:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
DSMHondaGuy
EcoModding Apprentice

Sipper - '98 Honda Civic HX
90 day: 40.14 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Our Drill Sergeants got medieval on Soldiers not handling grenade training properly.
Yeah I always thought that was dumb as **** that they were so anal about it. Short of someone pulling the pin and letting the spoon fly, they're pretty ****ing safe it's not like "oh no I dropped it" (before pulling the pin) is going to result in any damn thing but you looking dumb.

I get it, but at the same time, ****, relax a little if they were that sensitive to impact they wouldn't be used. Sadly they're that wound tight because half or more of the people coming through basic have never even held a firearm before and are increasingly lacking in common sense. Also it's on their head if something happens.

I'm sure what screwed this particular YouTube guy is lack of manufacturing license, even firework manufactures have to have licenses that and if he was setting **** off in city limits. well that was just asking for it. Though I think dry ice "bombs" and such shouldn't be considered any form of ordnance as they're really just noisy and little else.