View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 04:46 PM   #300 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,594 Times in 7,077 Posts
My vote is for the cowl induction. It sucks on what's left of the high-pressure area at the base of the windshield. And acts as a bug deflector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckDuckGo
Houzz Color Guide: How to Use Teal. ... Teal pops with bright white, ... More crisp white, earthy browns and dark teal. Absolutely gorgeous.
You can regain the hood space, and instead of the Firehawk/chicken, use an airbrushed Teal duck.

I showed examples from Bonneville, but not everybody wants a tail-dragger. I expect you'd want to address the departure angle and round off those sharp tips. The main considerations are the curvature and the reasoning behind fences.

For the wheels and tires, I'd look to the hyper-efficient cars like the VW XL-1 and the BMW i3. They use the tallest and narrowest tire possible. Use the wheel offset to flush the tire out to the body side.

Purchase the Full and Half Profiles / 20" rim to accommodate big brakes and modern tires | Deluxe Wheels
Quote:
We have produced a revolutionary, patent pending 20” rim that replicates a 15” steel wheel with a 2 ½” section of whitewall tire attached. This unique design allows for the installation of today’s low-profile tires to create the nostalgic, old-school wide whitewall look, but have the performance of today’s modern sports cars. Our wheels are also compatible with the car’s original hubcaps to complete the original look.