View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #43 (permalink)
dann_04
EcoModding Lurker

EP3 - '03 Honda Civic Si
90 day: 31.73 mpg (US)

Scooter - '93 Honda Elite 80
90 day: 74.87 mpg (US)

Ape - '07 Aprilia Sportcity 250ie
90 day: 66.97 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb View Post
He left his email for you already, why reply here?!?

Oh, yah, your selling sparkplugs for $25 a piece, I forgot.
nice

Also just wondering, what kind of spark plugs are we claiming a 6% increase over? copper core cheapies or good iridiums? Just curious because just about anything will get better than the cheapest plug you can test. Also are you claiming that the pulstar plugs only get better mpg's during hard acceleration and not during sustained low load driving? As a consumer i would want a plug that get's better mpg's during 95% of driving, not the 5% of crazy acceleration. Just me though. Also nobody here has a lab to test anying. We drive our cars to get good mileage. And we experiment with different ways to do that. but you can't deny that in the real world if you don't see any difference from the plugs(regardless of how you drive) it pretty much defeats the purpose of the product? If it only works in a lab or on a dyno, what's the point? I for one have tried copper, platinum, platinum 2 point, and iridium. And i can tell you that there is a deffinate difference in my real world fuel economy averages between them, even between 2 companies making platinum plugs i noticed a difference.

Last edited by dann_04; 08-25-2008 at 06:21 PM..