View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #55 (permalink)
cfg83
Pokémoderator

1999 Saturn SW2 - '99 Saturn SW2 Wagon
Team Saturn
90 day: 40.49 mpg (US)
dparker -

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparker View Post
Any wonder CEOs don't post. Somehow I thought this forum was different.
I assure you it is far worse in other forums. saturnfans.com has a thread on Pulstars that makes this site look like a bunch of Panda Bears.

From my POV, you have been fair and I thank you for your posts. Since you are interacting with the public, every word you write represents the company. Like it or not, I think you are actually obligated to "takez yourz punchez" in the same way a good tech-rep would over the phone.

Question: Would you say that your product is a different implementation of the Nology HotWires performance ignitions wires? :

Nology HotWires Spark Plug Wires Ignition Wires Manufacturer
Quote:
Nology HotWires are the most technologically advanced ignition wires available. HotWires create the most powerful spark possible. HotWires are engineered with a special built-in capacitor, exclusive only to HotWires. This revolutionary design allows energy from the ignition coil to accumulate in the capacitor until the voltage at the spark plug electrodes reaches the ionization point. At that split second point the entire power of the stored spark is discharged at once, creating a spark 300 times more powerful. The result is faster, more complete combustion, and most importantly,
MORE HORSEPOWER that's 100%. Smog Legal.

For Hotwires the capacitor is in the wire. Because of this, Nology HotWires require special spark plugs.

For Pulstars, the capacitor is in the plug.

Benefits: Pulstars cost less. $100 for four plugs versus ~$200 for HotWires
Benefits: You cover more ground. You are changing only the plug, not the rest of the ignition system. Therefore, in theory, it should work on all drivetrains.

Problems: Proven on many but not all drivetrains.

Do you think this is a fair comparison?

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? Go Here and find out!
American Solar Energy Society