View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #56 (permalink)
cmslick3
EcoModding Lurker

cmslick3 - '06 Kia Spectra 5 Base
90 day: 29.16 mpg (US)
I am a satisfied user of the Pulstar plugs. I purchased them in July and since then I have been averaging more MPG out of a tank. I'm driving an auto trans vehicle and I do notice that I am able to accelerate with less throttle without being run over by other vehicles.

----------------------

RED FLAG edit from admin: Because cmslick3's
first post is in this thread, I'd caution all readers to be suspicious of motives/authenticity and skeptical of what he reports. Personally, I'd dismiss this post.

----------------------

In the grand scheme of things I've gained not only MPG but HP as well. I can't PROVE that I have a HP change but I definately feel it. As can my wife who generally dislikes 4 bangers but since the plugs went it she noticed an improvement.

The only problem I had with the Pulstar plugs was the gap specified for my car was incorrect on the documentation that came with the plugs. I ran them for a couple weeks at the documentation gap, then re-gapped them to the MFR gap and thats when I noticed the improvements.

I'm not sure if other people have the issue with the gap being incorrect or if it was a mistake on my part.