Thread: iDuino MPGuino
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 10:34 AM   #47 (permalink)
wyatt
EcoModder

Big Salsa - '04 Toyota Sienna LE

Silver - '10 Toyota Prius III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaday View Post
After that, I see this pic http://ecomodder.com/forum/attachmen...2&d=1218579499. Is that (...) my best guide or are there some step by step instructions that I haven't seen?
Sorry, I haven't gotten to install this in the car yet (I have been doing lots of work on the house since there is a good likelihood I will be moving in the upcoming months). When I do get it installed and up and running, I will be posting pictures of how I built it, but I want to be sure I have everything installed correctly first. If you want to be sure that what you are doing is correct, you should compare it to the first picture I posted, the one I got from dcb's thread.
The picture you reference is the way I have built mine (or something like that). Any number of variants are possible to achieve the same overall circuit. I am building mine this way to keep the large cap and the 7805 off to the side where their height will not be as big of an issue since the iDuino is standing on female headers right next to it.